In reference to this. In loving satire.
1. A worm avoids jury duty. Time expands.
2. A tree with poison sap—riots in Paraguay—“No telling to whom this finger belongs, Sergeant.”
3. Murky waters, no time to peer all the way through, a fish telling tales of riches (gold! jewels!), murdered by his own ideals.
4. Trauma made solid, a wall of distress.
5. Movie theater—popcorn popped in blood (human or dog—no matter), films play backward, audience claps at beginning. Confused, but continuous.
6. Water keeps coming out of babies’ mouths—morality tale about abstinence, war.
7. War. Lots of it.
8. A detail not noticed—leaking faucet, or frayed pant cuff—man frightens to death.
9. Cattle made of shadows.
10. Witches clothed as normal people—books are filled with dust, not words—places squeezing out darkness like tears—HOWEVER—no one realizes until it is too late.
11. Keys are lost in the void of the netherworld, spiraling out beyond human understanding. Time contracts.